Senior Accounts Officer - Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for a Senior Accounts Officer to join our clients team ASAP for a minimum of 2 months. This position is open to on-island candidates only.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the work of two employees, Accounts Receivable Clerk and Accounts Payables Clerk, ensuring work is done correctly and to the standard of the company.
Additional duties include;
- Oversee the management, maintenance, and recording of the receivables/payables transactions
- Keep track of revenue movement
- Prepare month end duties
- Review reports
- Follow up with customers on payments where necessary
- Additional duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have one of the below qualifications and experience;
- Associates Degree in Accounting or a related field with 4 years minimum experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- OR Bachelors Degree in Accounting with 2 years relevant experience
Additional skills required;
- Strong excel skills with customer service skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to start a new role ASAP
- Must be on-island
To express your interest in this role and to learn more, apply today!