Senior Administrator - Temporary
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Senior Administrator to support our client through their busy period.
This role is open to on-island candidates only who are available to start a new role quickly. Please note this role is also open to on-island work permit holders.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- 4+ years experience in a high end corporate support role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have the ability to work overtime – In this role you will be expected to work evenings and weekends (60+ hours a week) Please note that all overtime will be paid in line with Cayman Islands Labour Law
- Flexible working; This role offers working from home and in office hours
- Must be located in the Cayman Islands
- Must have the ability to start a new role ASAP
- Please note this role is open to on-island work permit holders
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience working in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills as communication with various time zones and other office locations is required
- Ability to keep integrity with a professional environment
This role will involve;
- Managing a portfolio of 300+ clients
- Portfolio planning and maintenance
- Gather, input and review data
- File electronic returns
- Maintain and administer client set-up for both on-island and overseas clients
- Build effective working relationships with team and senior level executives
- Assist with billing, cash collections and maintenance of work log books
- Manage and coordinate reviews
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more about this role, please apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!