Senior Associate - AML
On behalf of our client a highly regarded and internationally recognized Professional Services Firm, we are actively seeking a Senior Associate – AML to join their Cashel based team.
- Liaise with internal departments and clients;
- Carry out AML application on Structured Finance clients;
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures;
- Review, understand anti money laundering regulations with colleagues and clients;
- Monitor and update task tracking schedule to ensure all assigned duties are completed within assigned deadlines;
- Liaise with the Finance Manager in relation to the ownership of structures when bank accounts are being opened;
- Maintain checklists/procedures in relation to the AML process;
- Responsible for the Maintenance of Insider List;
- Responsible for the Stock Exchange Reporting
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of AML regulation
- 2+ years’ previous experience in an AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency role;
- Knowledge of the AML regulatory environment in Ireland.
- Have a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Have strong organisational and communication skills;
For more information on the above role, apply today.