Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Associate - CPC
On behalf of our client a globally recognized professional service firm with offices across the US, Asia, Australia and Europe. They are actively seeking a Senior Associate – CPC to join their Central London based Key Account Management team.
- Managing a global portfolio of complex clients
- Communicating with clients and external professionals on a daily basis
- Overseeing filing requirements and keeping up to date with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to
- Arranging and delegating specific transaction work
- Helping the team to meet global deadlines
- Creating invoices
- Assisting with the set up of new clients
- Supporting Senior staff to carry out security checks on new clients
- Training new team members and contributing to the teams success
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in a Business/Legal related field
- ICSA Qualification is preferable
- 5+ years experience in a similar role and has experience client relations
- Multi-jurisdictional experience
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! All applications are highly confidential.