Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Associate - Dispute Resolution
We are working with a leading offshore law firm who are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and personable lawyer with extensive experience of commercial litigation. Working on some of the offshore world’s most complex and high-value disputes, this firm are leaders in the field and undertake the highest quality work. They are looking for an ambitious and outstanding lawyer to take on a senior role within the team.
This top tier firm work on a broad range of complex, high-value multi-jurisdictional disputes and need someone who can play a key role within the team: managing files, supervising more junior members of the team and being actively involved in business development. If you are looking to be part of a progressive firm and have the following skills and experience, this could be just the role for you!
- Qualified lawyer in the Cayman Islands, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada
- At least 7 years’ post-qualification experience gained from a top-tier city or national firm
- Excellent academic record
- Experience in insolvency and restructuring would be an asset
- Advocacy experience would be an asset
Not only do this firm offer a competitive tax-free salary package (including relocation costs), they also offer an unparalleled firm culture with plenty of scope for career progression, flexibility and personal development.
Please get in touch today to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org