Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Associate - Funds
- Responsible for managing files with minimal supervision
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Carrying out Business Development; generating new clients, whilst continuing to work with existing cliental.
- Ability to provide knowledgeable advice
- Responsible for training junior staff
- 5+ years PQE with experience in Funds
- Must have an excellent academic background
- Must have excellent drafting and written communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Have experience in mentoring junior members of staff
If you are professional looking to gain valuable experience in a leading Firm, please apply today for more information. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.