Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Assistant Manager - Insolvency & Restructuring
On behalf of our client a globally recognized and highly regarded professional services firm, we are actively recruiting an Assistant Manager to join their Insolvency & Restructuring team in the Cayman Islands. As Assistant Manager you will gain exposure to insolvent and solvent appointments, cross-border investigations, fund matters to name a few. This opportunity has an excellent will out you on a management track whilst exposing you to a hugely impressive variety of work.
- Handle complex advisory and restructuring issues as they arise
- Reporting to senior staff on client engagements
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders and researching and investigating issues on engagements
- Involvement in Business Development
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as Required
- ACCA, CPA or ACA Qualified Accountant
- Insolvency, restructuring, funds audit or forensic background
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven success liaising with clients
- Practical experience in winding down of mutual funds.
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, for more information regarding the role, company or relocating to the Cayman Islands, apply today for an exploratory conversation.