Senior Business Analyst
SteppingStones is currently partnering with a global organisation in the Cayman Islands who are looking to bring on-board a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team. You will be focusing on future business processes and be primarily responsible for looking at solutions to meet internal and external requirements.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise colleagues building business requirements
- Deliver work product within an Agile environment and deliver constant business/data analysis
- Be the key liaison between technology and business teams
- Identify and document business needs and objectives
- Creating process maps, focusing on analysis and improvements
- Business case and cost/benefit analysis
- Planning and facilitating change management activities
- 7+ years hands-on BA experience within a large corporate or large-scale organisation
- Solid understanding of other BA methodologies
- Extensive process analysis, optimisation and automation exposure
- Track record of successfully building business requirements, user stories and business cases
- Strong knowledge of Agile and the ability to work efficiently within an Agile environment
On offer is a wonderful, dynamic working environment and an incredibly attractive remuneration package as well as clear career progression internally.
For more information and private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones for more information.