Senior Compliance Analyst
Reporting into the AMLCO, this position will be tasked with supporting the compliance team in addition to the COO of the business.
- Review compliance on-boarding practices and documentation, liaise with the business as required and make recommendations as to improvements
- Provide relevant guidance to the business on regulatory requirements undertaken in the Cayman Islands
- Provide assistance to the business and Compliance team to ensure full alignment with regulatory requirements as it pertains to Compliance and Financial Crime
- Ability to undertake an assessment of regulatory change on behalf of Compliance against current policies and procedures in particular as it relates to regulatory and operational change
- Create and deliver local face to face training where deemed relevant
- Be in a position to undertake regulatory projects, as considered appropriate Contribute to the success of the Compliance Plan
- Produce timely management information for Compliance for Risk and local reporting
- Assist with the review and updating of Compliance procedures to ensure sustainable procedures are in place
- A minimum of 5 years relevant compliance experience, preferably within financial services
- A proven ability to work collaboratively with your team
- Ability to produce and maintain reliable record keeping arrangements
- Previous experience liaising with CIMA and strong working knowledge of local and international regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note we are currently only able to accept applications from on-island candidates.