Senior Compliance Associate
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a professional to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting and advising the business in fulfilling its AML/CFT/PF obligations, and ensuring it is in line with Cayman Islands regulatory requirements
- Assisting the Compliance Manager to maintain accessible and updated local compliance policies that are sufficient to meet local regulatory requirements
- Organize critical reviews of business progress reports and make recommendations to the business on compliance matters to ensure effective oversight and governance
- Undertaking periodic compliance monitoring in accordance with the Group Compliance Monitoring Programme analyze the risks and make recommendations for improvements in the way compliance is achieved
- Advising on compliance content and requirements to support the business in the on-boarding of clients, while also acting as an escalation resource for complex and high-risk clients
- Submitting any necessary ad hoc reports and required regular periodic reports to the Compliance Manager and local management
- Create trainings for staff on compliance matters, policies, and ensuring First Line awareness of their obligations with laws, regulations and codes are clear and understood.
- Liaise with Compliance Manager in relation to material matters arising from internal / external audit, regulatory inspections
Interested in applying? Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org