Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Corporate Administrator
On behalf of our client, a widely recognized service provider, we are actively seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Senior Corporate Administrator. If you have excellent organizational skills and can thrive in a fast paced, deadline orientated environment, then this is the ideal job for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating effectively with clients and intermediaries within an allocated portfolio
- Delivering a range of administration services to all clients within that portfolio
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Assisting in processing new business where required
- Arranging and organizing meetings, circulating notices and agendas and other documents required for board meetings
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database
- Reconciliations of client bank accounts
- A minimum of 7 years’ of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or undergoing studies towards a professional qualification
- STEP or ICSA qualified will also be an advantage
- Must possess understanding of regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations
- High level of computer literacy including Viewpoint, Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ali at email@example.com