Senior Desktop Support Analyst
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a key client in the Cayman Islands who are looking to add a Senior Desktop Support Analyst to the team. Reporting into the IT Manager, you will be providing technical services for the installation, configuration and maintenance and repair of desktop computer systems and associated software.
- Provide 1st-line technical support to local and remote end-users.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain end-users desktop software and hardware and support the mobile workforce.
- Act as the escalation-point for the IT Support Desk and take ownership of all problems, resolving them quickly and efficiently.
- Manage hardware inventory and performing printer and photocopier configuration.
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science and at least 3 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of basic network concepts and technical knowledge of Windows 10/11, MS Office and IOS.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Solid customer service and follow-up skills.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Ben for a private/confidential chat.