Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are partnering with our client in sourcing a Senior Econometrician to support their financial Stability & Statistics Division!
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and contributing to economic research on financial stability and macroprudential and crisis management frameworks and models. This is an integral role in aiding the Supervisory Divisions in the design and validation of models for micro stress testing of financial institutions.
The ideal candidate has:
- Master’s degree in Econometrics and 5+ years’ of relevant experience
- Experience with a financial sector regulator or international standard setting body such as BIS or World Bank
- Experience in data visualization software such as SAP BO, Tableau, Power BI, or others
- Experience in Stata, MATLAB, R, Python, and Pandas
- Experience in the development and stress testing of the financial sector
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!