Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a well-known Construction Company in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking a Senior Estimator to join their successfully growing team.
- Prepare detailed accurate material, labor, equipment, subcontracts, construction facilities, etc. estimates.
- Foster relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Attend on-site pre-bid/proposal conferences and site visits
- Prepare project bid status reports and ensure compliance with all specifications and contract Statements of Work and Bid Invitations
- Present cost estimates to meet customer proposals
- Prepare scope specifications and requirements, prepare and inputs project schedules, perform quantity takeoffs, prepare cost summary sheets, and input quantities into estimating software
- Identify, address and resolve pricing friction and delays promptly
- 5+ years experience at a Senior Level preparing estimations and proposals in the construction industry
- Experienced in Estimating Software
- In-depth knowledge of pre-construction services
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about the above role, get in touch today. All applications are highly confidential.