Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst & SOX Specialist
On behalf of our Cayman Islands based client we are actively seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
- Leading the development of long term financial analysis and reports
- Carrying out advanced financial analysis and present results
- Establishing complex spreadsheets and financial models in support of monthly financial reporting, forecasting and the annual business plan
- Examining and testing business processes to determine controls, policies and procedures in accordance with SOX
- Providing SOX updates to the team and senior members of the business on a monthly basis
- Generating financial support and creating and delivering presentations to investment banks, rating agencies and investors
- Preparing financial analysis
- Carrying out estimations relating to costs and calculating revenue requirements for projects both competitive regulated and non regulated projects
- Supporting the accounting research function
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field & Accounting Qualification (CPA preferred)
- 5+ years experience in a Business Analytical type role
- Working knowledge of SOX compliance
- Previous experience of financial modelling, project analysis and budget development
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you have in-dept knowledge of SOX and met the above requirements, apply today! All applications are treated as highly confidential.