Senior Financial Analyst - Temporary
On behalf of our client we are actively searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team to cover a 6 month maternity leave. To be considered for this role, you must be on-island due to the current COVID-19 pandemic restrictions.
The main purpose of this role is to assist with management of the companies financial resources and provide the business with the tools, advice and support required to achieve their business objectives.
Key duties will include;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial and management reporting and quarterly regulatory reporting
- Assisting with variance analysis and highlighting issues to management
- Assist the team in enhancing reporting quality and address any risk and control issues
- Liaising with internal management and external third parties to assist with the annual audit.
To be successful in securing this role you must have;
- Internationally recognized accounting qualification (preferably CA, ACCA, CPA)
- Knowledge of financial services (5+ years)
- Previous knowledge of banking operations (3-5 years)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To learn more about this role and to express your interest, please apply today or get in touch directly by emailing Hannah Foreman at email@example.com
Stay safe Cayman!