Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Fund Accountant
Our client, one of the largest independent fund administrators, is seeking a driven and experienced Senior Fund Accountant to join their team!
This position will be responsible for the provision of accounting, valuation, investor, risk management, and corporate administration services for a group of very complex investment funds.
- Assist client teams servicing alternative investments funds including Private Debt, Private Equity, and Hedge Funds
- Provision of accounting, valuation, investor, risk management, and corporate administration services
- Client relationship management and new business integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
- Must hold a professional public accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA or equivalent)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Must demonstrate a high level of expertise and technical knowledge of alternative investment products, operations, and the offshore financial industry
- Experience with portfolio management and analytics systems would be preferred
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!