Senior Fund Accountant
One of the world’s leading financial services organizations with a specialism in corporate governance and fund services is looking to add a Senior Fund Accountant to it’s growing Cayman Office.
The firm works with an impressive portfolio of complex fund structures and the senior fund accountant will gain exposure to some of the industries premier clients. The role will cover areas such as NAV calculations, day-to-day administration of the portfolio, reconciliation of cash & positions, new business onboarding, liaising with clients & auditors and computing income distributions and reportable yields.
The organization has a large scale presence in Cayman and has operations in over 50 countries globally.
What is on offer?
- Highly impressive client portfolio made up of multinational, complex fund structures
- A generous salary of up to 100,000USD
- Additional package including full medical, bonus and various other benefits
- Excellent work/life balance with work from-home options
- Work with one of the world’s leading financial services organizations
- International mobility with the firm is future is an option
- 2 years + experience working in a fund accounting or fund audit capacity
- Extensive knowledge of Cayman Fund Structures
- A professional accounting designation
- Excellent communication skills