Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Fund Administrator
On behalf of our client, a leading funds and corporate services player, we are actively seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Senior Fund Administrator within their Financial Services division. The ideal candidate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines without sacrificing quality. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Daily cash reconciliation of accounts
- Reviewing internal operating accounts for receipt/transfer of funds and perform daily account and cash reporting
- Administering and monitoring a client portfolio
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations
- Ensuring deadlines are recorded and subsequently achieved, relevant to client portfolio
- Adhering to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements
- Professional qualifications (ICSA/STEP) desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years Funds experience, reconciliations and cash reporting
- Demonstration of strong administration experience
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate issues affecting assigned funds
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
If you have the motivation to succeed and flourish within their progressive and committed team environment, please apply, we can’t wait to hear from you!