Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior HR Coordinator - Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for a Senior HR Coordinator to join their team for a 6 month temporary contract due to an increase work load and upcoming maternity coverage.
Our client would like the successful candidate to start ASAP. Please note this role is only open to on-island candidates at this time. Caymanians and those with the right to work on-island without a work permit is preferred.
The successful candidate will be responsible within four key areas of the team specifically within Recruitment, Immigration and Employee Benefits;
- Data and document management
- Support and administration
Specific duties include;
- Prepare reports and documents pertaining to HR activities
- Ensure data integrity within HR Systems
- Support employee inquiries within the team
- Maintaining excellent and accurate communication with internal team, employees, clients and external third parties
- Be the main point of contact for HR coordinators within the HR team
- Various administrative duties
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of company policies & procedures
- Participate in HR project research
- An Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration, HR certificate or equivalent
- 2-4 years working experience within an HR environment or similar
- Experience working with immigration, recruitment and benefits
- General knowledge of applicable Cayman Islands employment related laws
- Previous experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS’) preferred
- Supervisory skills would be preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Passion for HR with a can-do attitude coupled with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work overtime
To express your interest in the role and to learn more; apply today!