Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Manager - Restructuring
On behalf of our client a globally recognized Professional Services Firm, we are actively seeking a Senior Manager – Restructuring to join their team. This is a rare opportunity to join the team at this level. There is a generous tax free salary on offer along with a relocation package for the right individual.
- Aid clients identify their capital options
- Help increase transaction value
- Assist in Buy/Sell side transactions
- Business Restructuring and consulting with underperforming companies
- Preparing financial reviews
- Liaising with legal professional and attending proceedings
- Carrying out Business Development and attending networking functions
- Training and Mentoring Junior Staff
- 8+ years experience in Insolvency/ Restructuring of Funds
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, CA, ACCA ect.)
- Previous experience in a Senior Managerial position
- Must be well versed in your industry and be able to provide sound knowledgeable advice
- Previous experience in generating new business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
If you would like to lean more about this opportunity, please apply today. All applications are treated as highly confidential.