Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Manager - Risk
Our client, a large, well-established on-island financial organization are actively searching for a skilled and experienced Risk Senior Manager to join their team.
Your Main Responsibility
This role will support the Vice President of Risk in order to assist with developing and maintaining the companies Risk Management Framework.
Tasks (What you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis)
- Review and analyse risks within the Framework
- Manage the ICAAP, including completing the annual ICAAP Report.
- Carry out stress testing on an ongoing basis
- Ensure and update the companies internal measures towards risk exposure
- Assist with implementing an internal risk reporting structure
- Additional duties as required
What you need to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, economics or finance
- 8 years’ experience working in a risk management or operational risk/compliance role; 5 of which have been in a Managerial capacity
- An internationally recognized professional accreditation in Financial Risk Management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of globally accepted quantitative methodologies for assessing and monitoring market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and operational risk.
- Knowledge of the regulatory laws in the Cayman Islands
There is an excellent benefits and relocation package on offer for this role, including pension, health, life and disability insurance.
How to express your interest and change your life
To express your interest, please apply directly below today or email Hannah directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Please include a copy of your resume and any additional information you think might be relevant.
We will accept off-island candidates for this role.
We can’t wait to hear from you!