Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are looking for an exceptional performer who is passionate about delivering the best candidates to clients and committed to offering a five-star service to candidates seeking a new opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist client companies to identify suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill primarily permanent but also temporary vacancies. These vacancies are within a variety of industries and range from junior level to managers and directors.
- Personally identify, negotiate and develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with key clients via an Account Management style customer service.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing customers by developing closer, cross functional relationships and expanding the services utilized.
- Suggest business development/marketing activities and project manage and be aware that these events may be outside of normal office hours.
- Organize and participate in client entertaining, local events, trade fairs and shows, conferences etc. and be aware that these events may be outside of normal office hours.
- Resource, identify, attract, interview, skills test and reference check all candidates.
- Negotiate terms of employment.
- Deliver personal sales targets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Regularly advertise posts appropriately using a wide range of media.
- Maintain records and advise and assist with the relocation/orientation process of new hires as appropriate
- Prepare invoice requests for permanent placements.
- Liaise with and monitor candidates once placed The Senior Recruiter must be knowledgeable in effective recruitment strategies, have a professional approach to problem solving and an extraordinary ability to build relationships in addition to having exceptional client relationship management skills
Qualifications and experience
- The successful candidate should be perceptive, intuitive, innovative, career-oriented, and committed with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- As this is a sales role, tenacity, drive and vigor are absolute requirements, together with the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work extended hours.
- A proven track record of consistently billing and hitting targets is required and a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred but not essential.
- A minimum of 4-6 years recruitment experience is required, ideally working within an agency environment.