Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Back to job portal
Senior Risk Officer - Operational Risk
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with risk assessing new Projects and Products submissions, and provide recommendations.
- Assist the Manager – Operational Risk with the review and approval of Go-Live requests for assigned projects or products.
- Assist with assessing compliance documentation
- Assist with implementing the Business Continuity Management Framework.
- Review and challenge Operational Risk Incident Reports, including any Preventative Measures.
- Assist in the vendor management process.
- Assist with the development of risk-related policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all non-AML/CDD related CIMA Rules, Statements of Guidance and Cayman Islands regulatory laws applicable to Banks.
- Other duties as may be required.
Requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in risk, finance, accounting, business or economics.
- An internationally recognized professional accreditation in Risk Management would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a risk management or regulatory compliance role.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and research skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.