Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Risk Officer
Our client, an internationally recognized Financial Services institution, are actively searching for a Senior Risk Officer to join their team.
Supporting the Risk Management Department, specifically the Management team in executing the Risk Management Framework in respect to;
- Project/Product review and approval
- Business Continuity Management Framework
- Incident Reporting Framework
- Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Business Risk Assessments
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- Incident Reporting
- Review and Develop policies and procedures
Tasks (What you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis)
- Assist with reviewing assessments for new projects and products and provide recommendations to the Management team
- Review and approve requests for projects or products
- Assist with implementing various Management and Assessment Framework as noted above
- Review and challenge Incident Reports
- Assist with the development of risk-related policies and procedures ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations
- Assist with regulatory inspections
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
What you need to already have to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in risk, finance, accounting, business or economics
- An internationally recognized professional accreditation in Financial Risk Management would be advantageous
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a risk management or regulatory compliance role
- Good problem solving, analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
How to express your interest and change your life
To express your interest, please apply directly below today or email Hannah directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Please include a copy of your resume and any additional information you think might be relevant.
We will accept off-island candidates for this role.
We can’t wait to hear from you!