Senior Software Developer (C#/.Net)
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a stand-out organization in the Cayman Islands who are recruiting for a Senior Software Developer (C#/.Net) to join their rapidly growing software team.
You will play a definitive role in the Software Development Life Cycle for the firms existing in-house systems as well as assisting in driving new technology across the business. Reporting directly to the Lead Developer, you must have a real passion for technology and have a good understanding of modern software development, best practices and patterns.
- Work with a team of Developers to design, implement, test, deliver and maintain modern software solutions to support and drive business processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for several projects and be seen as the Development Lead for in-house development initiatives.
- Advise on modern ways of working to deliver software and applications in an Agile manner and look to move towards a DevOps style environment.
- Lead Scrum Teams and working with BA’s, Project Managers and Stakeholders.
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Senior Developer leading Scrum Teams.
- Extensive .Net Full-Stack development background.
- Advanced experience with .Net Core 2.2+ and Entity Framework 5.0+
- Proven track record working successfully in an Agile environment and pushing Scrum.
- Ability to write and understand complexed SQL statements.
On offer, a dynamic working environment, awesome people culture and clear opportunities for career progression.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.