Card Services Supervisor - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a well-known and highly respected financial services company, we are actively recruiting for the role of Card Services Supervisor on a temporary basis to assist the company with a large project.
Responsibilities of this role include;
- Supervise one staff member
- Responsible for the efficient and timely processing of American Express Merchant Settlement entries.
- Accurate embossing and dispatching of credit/debit card plastics.
- Timely printing and reviewing credit card statements.
- Assists with the monthly monitoring of credit card accounts that reflects credit balances.
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers maintaining zero percentage losses.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- 1+ years’ experience within a supervisory role
- Previous banking experience
- Proficient in MS Office, Word and Excel is essential
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Must be an organized individual with the ability to work to deadlines
If you would like more information on the above role, please get in contact with Hannah today!