Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Test Analyst - Temporary
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Test Analyst to work with a well-established company based in the Cayman Islands on a contracted basis. If you are self-confident, a highly-motivated individual, someone who enjoys responsibility and wants some hands-on experience, then this is the ideal job for you!
You will have opportunities to connect and collaborate with clients to assist with the following;
- Identifying and creating solution designs and testing
- Preparing, compiling and presenting user documentation for testing
- Developing viable alternative solutions and working closely with the IT Project team
- Working closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are accurate
- Aligning road-map designs that enable the achievement of strategic business outcomes
- Developing reports to evaluate the success of testing
Candidates should possess;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Business Analyst or Testing would be a beneficial)
- 3 years of solid experience as a Senior Test Analyst, preferably in banking
- An understanding of web applications, automated testing tools and card simulators
- Have broad technical knowledge of all Debit and Credit Cards applications
- Proven experience in writing test cases and design documentation
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This role has the ability to further your career, so please apply now!