Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Trust Associate - Unit Trusts
One of Cayman’s leading financial services organizations is looking to expand it’s Unit Trust Team in Cayman by adding a Senior Associate. The role will report into the the Trust Director and play an integral role in the onboarding of new clients and on-going support of the existing client portfolio.
The organization works with an impressive portfolio of complex Unit Trusts and their related entities, and the successful candidate will gain impressive, CV-Enhancing’s experience is this fascinating sector.
The typical duties will range from onboarding new business, regulatory filings, daily support to the trust under administration, compliance, risk assessment and on-going monitoring, liaising with Legal Counsel (internal external) and supporting the senior team internally.
- Work with one of the island’s leading portfolios of Unit Trusts
- Flexible working
- Generous benefits including full medical and performance bonus
- Varied scope of work to allow for further professional development in the Trust space
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 4+ years of experience in the Trusts industry – ideally with Unit Trust or Mutua Funds Structured as Unit Trust experience
- Experience with CORS and EDMS is essential
- An understanding of local compliance legislation in the Cayman Islands
- Applicants are required to be currently based in the Cayman Island