Senior Underwriter (Captive & Reinsurance)
One of the global leaders in the Insurance industry is looking to expand it’s Cayman office by adding an experienced underwriter.
The Senior Underwriter will work with a portfolio of captive & reinsurance accounts and provide underwriting & pricing support to match their needs. Typical responsibilities will also include the drafting of policies, endorsements and reinsurance agreements as well as the general coordination of technical insurance matters.
This is just a snapshot of the duties and there really is huge variety in the role. It’s fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
What is on offer:
- Work with one of the market leaders in the insurance industry
- Work with a portfolio of highly impressive clients
- Generous salary package
- Performance bonus, medical coverage and additional financial benefits
- Excellent work / life balance
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing office
- Social office with regular internal and client events
- International travel
- An insurance qualification such as the the ACII, CPCU or similar
- At least 7 years experience in an underwriting role with a global insurer
- Working knowledge of the major insurance & reinsurance classes
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills