Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading construction firm in the Cayman Islands who are currently recruiting for a Site Superintendent to join their team.
You will take the lead in the coordination and supervision for commercial, industrial and residential projects. The successful candidate will have a successful track record of managing multiple projects at one time efficiently.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in field-trade work and a minimum of 5 years experience as a Site Superintendent/Supervisor.
- Proven ability to maintain momentum to complete projects within the required timeline and achieve a high-quality finish.
- Track record of handling multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient manner.
- Experience completing submittals, RFI’s, shop drawings, change orders, punch lists and closeouts.
- Ability to manage and develop site crews as well as managing the procurement of materials.
We are looking to chat with exceptional construction professionals with strong oral and written English communication skills as well as an OSHA safety certificate valid from the last 3 years.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a stand-out construction firm on-island who are working on some of the biggest projects in the Cayman Islands.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.