SteppingStones is working alongside our client, a local construction and development company, to assist them in sourcing a Site Superintendent for high end residential and commercial projects.
We are looking for a candidate that has strong managerial and leadership skills with strong oral and written English communication skills who has a proven ability to direct work and supervise the performance of in-house crews and subcontractors. The role requires experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to complete projects within the required timeline. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating resource and material scheduling and will have an exceptional attention to Quality Assurance and Safety procedures and policies. A solid knowledge base of submittals, RFI’s, shop drawings, change orders, punch lists and closeouts is a must.
- 10+ years of recent work within the construction industry
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft office and any Microsoft Project experience considered an asset
- A valid OSHA safety certificate
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle