Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SVP Regulatory Services
On behalf of our client, an international financial services firm we are looking for an experienced Senior Vice President within Regulatory Compliance Services. The role will involve reporting to board level, and you will be the main point of contact for compliance related matters for the Cayman Office
- Assistance with general management of the regulatory and compliance services business line
- Project management of high-volume regulatory filings
- Interpretation of legislation and regulations
- Assisting with all legal and regulatory reporting, both for the group and on behalf of client entities
- Assisting with design, implement and optimising internal processes and workflows
- A professional accounting and / or regulatory qualification (ACAMS preferred)
- University Degree in Law, Business or Finance with a Graduate Diploma in Law
- A minimum of 7 years regulatory & financial expert at a senior level
- In depth knowledge of the current and future compliance regulations impacting Cayman
- Extensive knowledge of corporate, trust and general corporate governance