We are actively seeking qualified applicants for the role of Tax Director to join a Guernsey based organization. As Tax Director you will be responsible for managing a complex portfolio of clients as well as managing the administrators within their Private Client Department.
- Providing tax advisory services to the individual ranging from; residence and domicile issues, migration between jurisdictions, general tax planning
- Providing companies with tax advisory services relating to corporate residence issues, corporate tax issues related to BEPS etc.
- Provision of advise to high net worth individuals in Guernsey including; tax effective structuring of investments, disposing of UK assets, Utilization of Guernsey companies and trusts etc.
- Manage the delivery of financial targets
- Ensuring AML and terrorist financing regulations are adhered to
- Assisting and reviewing work carried out by administrators
- Invoicing of fees & debt management
- Carrying out administrator reviews
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Qualified tax accountant with experience Guernsey / UK related experience
- Degree in Accounting or Business related field
- Previous successful experience working at Director level
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you would like more information on the above role, apply today for a confidential conversation.