Team Manager - Unit Trusts
One of the world’s largest financial services organizations with a presence in the Cayman Islands is looking to further grow it’s Trust practice.
The Team Leader will manage a small team and lead a portfolio of complex unit trusts, and their related entities. The team has a high performing culture and works across a fascinating scope of work.
The role itself will cover areas such as relationship management, business development support, board support, complex & technical transaction support as well as trust & company administration in line with the regulations in the Cayman Islands.
- Excellent salary package
- Flexible working with work from home options
- Work on an impressive client portfolio and fascinating scope of work
- Career advancement opportunities with regular promotion & salary review
- Join a high-performing team with an excellent culture
- Additional benefits including full medical coverage
- The STEP Qualification (full or part-qualified) would be advantageous
- A thorough understanding of the trust industry and associated compliance legislation in the Cayman Islands
- Previous experience working with Unit Trusts is preferred
- Prior working knowledge with the REEFS system
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org