Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Technical Support Specialist
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a long-standing client, who are looking for a Technical Support Specialists to join their team. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing performance of all IT systems and resolving technical issues/incidents.
- Install and perform repairs to IT hardware, software and peripheral equipment, following installation specifications.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems and appropriate software.
- Provide constant technical assistance and support to end-users – dealing with queries in person and remotely for remote locations.
- Maintain inventory records of all hardware and software assets within an asset management system.
- Prioritize daily ticket workload, read technical manuals, confer with clients and conduct computer diagnostics.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an end-user support role.
- A minimum of 2 technical certifications.
- Expert knowledge of current PC and Mobile operating systems.
- Exposure to various computer programs and hardware including current versions of MS Office and database systems.
- Basic understanding of current network technologies including local area network and wide-area network.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.