Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Temporary Compliance Administrator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our key clients for a Temporary Compliance Administrator for a three month contract.
You must be, On Island, have experience within compliance and be available to start immediately.
You will have responsibility for all of the below:
•Review current fund records in the company’s software system and take remedial action, as directed, to resolve any deficiencies in fund AML KYC information;
• Creation of reports to show progress and status of remedial action;
• Communicate with staff and outside service providers on a daily basis;
• Collect and maintain client AML KYC documentation;
• Enter and maintain contact information for new and existing clients within the firm’s transfer agency system;
• Maintain and review all paperwork received in the client implementation process; request outstanding documents from the client or service providers as necessary;
• Report suspicious activity to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer;
• Assist the Team with other ad hoc projects when needed;
• Scan all documents for digital storage if not received in digital format.
Responsibility for Risk Management:
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining controls relevant to the position.
Skills and experience required
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• One of the following is required: minimum of 3 years experience working in an office environment, 3-5 years corporate/commercial office experience, or equivalent office experience in a relevant field.
• Working knowledge of fund/corporate structures;
• Working knowledge of AML KYC procedures
• Experience in an office environment, preferably within the legal, banking or other financial industry;
• Strong interactive personal skills and excellent customer service skills ;
• Fluent in the English language with clear and concise communication skills, both oral and written;
• Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Self-managed individual with the ability to follow projects and all assigned tasks through to completion;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines in a fast paced environment;
• A team player with a great attitude and strong work ethic.