Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Temporary Compliance Officer
We are actively recruiting for a Compliance Officer on behalf of one of our Global clients. You will be working as part of a team on a three month project focusing predominantly on FATCA/CRS Reporting.
You must be on Island and have at least three years experience in:
– Maintaining oversight of FATCA/CRS records.
– Ensuring data is accurate and up to date.
– Reviewing FATCA/CRS data and identifying reportable accounts.
– Preparing and quality checking FATCA/CRS filing templates, whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure data is correct.
You must have:
– Knowledge of relevant legislation.
– Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to work within tight deadlines.
– Previous FATCA/CRS reporting experience is essential.
– Attention to detail.
– AML/KYC experience is an asset.