Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are recruiting on behalf of a Global organization to add to their Cayman based team.
We are looking for someone on a temporary basis to support the compliance team on all duties listed below:
- Assisting on implementing the banks anti money laundering policies and procedures
- Assisting in dealing with day to day compliance matters
- Assist in gathering due diligence information
- Assisting with the preparation of the internal KYC checklist
- Adhoc related duties
You must have:
- At least three years compliance experience
- Knowledge of local AML regulations
- Complete fluency in Spanish
- Proficient in computer applications
- Strong time management skills