Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Temporary Corporate Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Administrator to join a key client of ours on a temporary basis.
The main duties of this role are detailed below:
- Carrying out meeting preparations and taking of minutes
- Working with external professionals across a wide range of industries
- Customer due diligence and KYC
- Providing corporate services to a portfolio of clients
- Company incorporations
- Conducting regular client reviews
- Completing periodic reviews and carrying out reconciliations of payment logs and approval
- Diary management
- Scheduling of meetings and assisting with travel arrangements
You must have:
- At least three years in a corporate environment
- An understanding of Cayman Islands Companies Law
- Knowledge of AML
- CORIS and CAPS experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, time management and organizational skills