Back to job portal
Our client is looking for someone to:
- Execute trade instructions on a timely basis for clients
- Work within the team to ensure all fund documents are delivered to administrators on a timely basis
- Assist in developing and maintaining positive relationships with broker dealers
- Monitor portfolio positions, market structures and risk on a daily basis
- Investigate and respond promptly to queries from clients regarding custody trades or holdings to ensure risks are mitigated
- Prepare trade confirmations and send our promptly to clients
- Ensure that new securities are uploaded correctly into the portfolio management system utilizing Bloomberg and other relevant pricing sources.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years PQE in a banking operations role, with other relevant experience advantageous
- Must have 3 years experience in trade execution of middle office processing
- Must have an undergraduate degree with a Business focus or an accounting or securities industry qualification
- Experience in Canadian/US equity and bond market experience as well as global FX markets.
- Experience in DTC and Euroclear
- Experience with completing fund subscription/redemption documentation
- Knowledge of market trade execution, affirmation and settlement process
- Understanding of the FX, equity, fixed income, alternative investment and derivative markets
- Strong working knowledge of all trading matters, especially fund of funds and risk assessment
- Experience using the following software is essential; Tradar, Bloomberg
- Other trading and custody software understanding would be useful
- Advanced MS Office user experience.