Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Trader - Associate
On behalf of our client, a thriving worldwide leader in fund business, we are currently seeking a knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Trader Associate. The ideal candidate should have effective communication skills and excellent attention to detail. Read on if you have the above mentioned so far!
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and developing strategies for building relationships
- Answering enquiries regarding trading regulations
- Advising on the timing and extent of trading transactions
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations, promoting best practices and strategic initiatives
- Making sure that security is maintained always within the systems
- Educated to degree level
- Must be CFA qualified, business or securities qualification
- At least 3 years of trading experience within banking would be beneficial
- Detailed knowledge of Fixed-Interest, Mutual Funds, alternative investment and derivative markets
- Must be experienced in DTC and Euroclear
- Experience with Tradar, Bloomberg is essential
- Ability to close sales opportunities for foreign exchange
- Advanced MS Office user experience
- Strong communication skills
If you have worked in a fast-moving, client facing environment, managed a portfolio of clients and if the above position interests you, please apply away, let’s have a conversation!