On behalf of our client, a market-leading financial services business, are actively seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Trust Administrator. If you have excellent organizational skills and are willing to learn and work with an established and successful business, then this is the ideal job for you!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Administer a client portfolio under supervision
- Manage own billing and cash collection in a timely manner
- Complete the review process for clients
- Stay up to date with group policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ensure reporting to clients is accurate and timely
- Check, maintain and ensure deadlines are recorded and achieved
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
What they are looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years in trust experience
- Must hold or working towards a relevant qualification such as STEP or equivalent
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record within the Trust Administration environment
- Working knowledge of accounting and investment administration
- Must have the ability to manage complex relationships
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today. Let’s have a confidential conversation today!