Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Responsibilities will include:
- The ongoing management of an extensive portfolio of trust & corporate clients, including complex private client structures, private trust companies, and SPVs
- Extensive liaison with clients
- Reviewing documentation and ensuring compliance with the relevant laws
- Working closely with the accounts team on the preparation and review of financial statements for trusts, companies, and SPVs
- Supervising and mentoring a team
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Quarterly reporting to the Board
Qualifications and Experience required:
- An internationally recognised professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CA and/or STEP
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience at management level
- The ability to work to tight deadlines on frequent occasions
- A proven ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Highly computer literate with exceptional proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
Please note that due to the current market, only on-island applicants will be considered for this role.