Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are working with a key client of ours to recruit a Trust Manager in to their team.
The successful applicant will be involved in the direct management of staff and client portfolios.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing management of an extensive portfolio of trust and corporate clients. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients and their advisors
- Ongoing management and administration of existing clients including review of documentation and monitoring of ongoing responsibilities
- Compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Supervision of staff
- Provision of technical assistance
- Training of staff
The successful applicant will be required to have:
- Internationally recognized qualification (CA, ACCA, STEP)
- At least 5 years experience as a Manager
- At least 8 years experience in the administration and management of a portfolio of trust and corporate clients