Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Trust Officer to join their team.
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and limited partnerships in accordance with applicable legislation
- Conducting regular reviews of each entity in the portfolio;
- Administering and meeting deadlines for all filings with the Registrar of Companies and other regulatory agencies;
- Preparing minutes/resolutions for clients, maintaining and updating statutory records and registers;
- Preparing notifications, statutory returns and documents for companies and limited partnerships;
- Liaising effectively with clients, trustees and legal counsel, actioning requests and servicing the client in a responsive, professional and efficient manner.
Other duties: Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with the Management.
- Strong client focus;
- High level of personal accountability for delivering quality and timely work;.
- Anticipates and adapts quickly to changing organizational and business needs and applies creative thinking for solving unique client challenges;
- Leads by example as a team member and fosters the development of others;
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- The applicant should possess a Law Degree;
- Possession of an ICSA or STEP qualification would be advantageous;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in a similar role;
- Must possess a thorough understanding of corporate structures and entities;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task in a time critical environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to successfully liaise with people of all levels, whilst working effectively as part of a team;
- A high level of proficiency with business software packages including Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point;