Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and limited partnerships in accordance with applicable legislation, and Amicorp’s manual and internal procedures;
- Conducting regular reviews of each entity in the portfolio;
- Administering and meeting deadlines for all filings with the Registrar of Companies and other regulatory agencies;
- Preparing minutes/resolutions for clients, maintaining and updating statutory records and registers;
- Preparing notifications, statutory returns and documents for companies and limited partnerships; and
- Liaising effectively with clients, trustees and legal counsel, actioning requests and servicing the client in a responsive, professional and efficient manner.
Other duties: Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with the Management.
- Strong client focus;
- Focus driven achieving desired value added Win– Win business results in ethical ways;
- High level of personal accountability for delivering quality and timely work;
- Able to use a variety of communication skills to influence, overcome objections and/or resolve conflict when needed.
- Anticipates and adapts quickly to changing organizational and business needs and applies creative thinking for solving unique client challenges;
- Leads by example as a team member and fosters the development of others;
- Able to use logic, effectively identify, collect, organize and accurately document data and/or information in ways that make it more useful for subsequent assessment, analysis, investigation and use by the account team.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering which helps clients and team members identify, evaluate and resolve complex or sensitive issues;
- Ability to make timely decisions without sacrificing quality even under ambiguous circumstances, and/or deal with issues proactively and persistently when data is limited; and
- Able to make decisions and solve problems involving varied levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- The applicant should possess a Law Degree;
- Possession of an ICSA or STEP qualification would be advantageous;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in a similar role;
- Must possess a thorough understanding of corporate structures and entities;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task in a time critical environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to successfully liaise with people of all levels, whilst working effectively as part of a team;
- A high level of proficiency with business software packages including Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point; and
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese required.