Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
US Tax Senior Consultant / Manager
On behalf of our client, a growing financial services company, here in the Cayman Islands. We are actively searching for a high caliber professional to join their department as a U.S. Tax Senior / Manager. The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, possesses exceptional managerial skills, and demonstrates strong tax knowledge.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Researching and supporting tax positions taken on U.S. income tax returns
- Supporting the preparation and reviewing various tax calculations
- Determining the proper tax treatment and reporting of identified tax risk
- Proactively working with the team to develop tax advice and solutions to clients
- Contributing to business’s development and branding strategies
- Supervising and reviewing of the compliance work of junior team members
The ideal candidate;
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Law or related field
- Professionally qualified (CPA, ACCA etc.) would be beneficial
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience within U.S. Taxation
- Possess at least 2 years in a senior management role
- Must have knowledge in investment partnerships or insurance companies preferably
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, ATX and GoSystem
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys being a part of a close-knit group of people in a growing work environment. If this sounds like you, then apply today!