Vegetation Management Coordinator
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for a Vegetation Management Coordinator. This role requires an individual who is highly organized, has great communication skills and the ability to manage people.
This role would be responsible for;
- Interacting with land owners/occupiers frequently to deliver notices regarding work in their areas/about work which will effect them
- Exhibiting good customer service and resolve complaints and conflict situations
- Communicating the Company’s position with regards to vegetation management
- Developing and maintaining vegetation for the public’s safety
- Seek opportunities to improve efficiency and customer service by adopting new methods and approaches
- Maintaining accurate records
- Develop and maintain a standard training and competency requirement program
To be successful in this role you must have a minimum of 10 years experience within a similar capacity ideally within a hurricane prone environment. In addition, a Degree or Diploma in an environmental related degree would be preferred and relevant certifications are required.
There is a highly competitive salary on offer for this opportunity. Please note our client will relocate someone from overseas for this role and offers a generous relocation package.
To learn more, please get in touch today!