Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
VP - Head of Bancassurance
Our client, a regionally known and recognized Insurance company, are actively seeking a VP – Head of Bancassurance to join their growing team.
This role will report to directly to the Executive Vice President and will be responsible for;
- Managing key stakeholders to engage in the company’s marketing plan
- Maintaining general ledger and reporting systems
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with customers
- Ensuring internal and external compliance activities adhere to protocol
- Assisting with product development and ensure its execution
- Assisting with training of junior staff members and encourage growth and development within the team
- Assisting with additional ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will have;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant industry
- A least 10 years’ experience within an Insurance or banking industry
- Strong understanding of risk
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to motivate, manage and encourage a team
For more information on this role and to express your interest in joining an established company with a positive reputation within the market, then email Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.