Before moving to Luxembourg, due to the size of the country commuting is rather easy, if you decide to work in the capital but live outside check first about driving or public transport connections.
- Grund is located downhill in the historical heart of Luxembourg City, and is a popular area for those looking where to stay in Luxembourg City among it all. The hotel and rent prices are higher but the views are magnificent. This is the most multi-cultural area, with plenty of restaurants, bars and pubs.
- Limpertsberg is popular with students and business people who enjoy an underground atmosphere. This district is also close to the city centre.
- Howald is on the other side but is also a short ride from the centre. This is a quieter area with lots of greenery, though some parts suffer from heavy traffic and national roads.
- Strassen is more expensive, but even calmer area, lined by forest. (Again, some parts have heavy traffic.) People here enjoy a lot of sports facilities.
- Merl is another green area, ideal for families; there are plenty of parks and a lot of opportunities to enjoy horse riding.
- Belair is a similar area but closer to the centre, with more upmarket buildings and therefore more expensive.
SteppingStones is working alongside one of the world's premier Financial Services organizations to assist them…
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a Paralegal to join a…
We are working closely with our client to recruit a Temporary Accountant to join their…
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a temporary Compliance officer for a…
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a recently opened healthcare facility, to recruit…
SteppingStones is delighted to be working alongside a leading regional firm here in the Caribbean…
SteppingStones is working alongside a global Fund Administrator to source an experienced Compliance Manager for…
SteppingStones have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join a…
SteppingStones are seeking work exceptional lawyers to join the dispute resolution team of a leading…
SteppingStones are delighted to be working alongside a leading, global offshore law firm in their…
The Cayman Islands legal sector is thriving and SteppingStones are actively looking for exceptional Corporate…
On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for a Board Support Professional who…
SteppingStones is working alongside a huge regional organization with a strong presence in the Cayman…
SteppingStones is working alongside a huge client at the very cutting edge of their sector…